Friday, December 08, 2006

just ask, doubling game update

Stopped to see a friend today, I noticed an empty coke bottle so I ask if he'd sell it to me for 3 cents. After I told him about starting with a penny and trying to double my way to a million, he told me I could have the bottle and to keep my pennies.

When I left he offered to save all his empties for me. With a 10 cent deposit on each bottle this could add up pretty quick.

I am now up to $.13 which is between steps 5 & 6. Only 22 steps to go.

It's amazing what you can get just by asking. If your getting the wrong answers, you might want to change the questions your asking.

5 comments:

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Jeff,

Nice to know that there are other doublers out there.

Thanks for commenting on my blog Double To A Million Plan at dtamp.blogspot.com

I will be adding your Blog in my links "Comrades in Doubling", a link back would be greatly appreciated.

Good Luck,
Xinfinitum

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

Good to find another doubler (I found you through XInfinitum). I look forward to following your progress.

I'm currently working on step 8 - it's beginning to get a bit more difficult but I have a few ideas ready to try out soon.

Good luck with your quest.

Arkad
The Richest Man In Atherstone

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I'm another doubler (found you through xinfinitum).

Just thought I'd say hello and congratulate you on your progress !!

Rachel.
http://doublingchallenge.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jeff,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and wish you luck on your project.

I have added you to my list of doublers. Will check on your progress.

Scott
Double2Mil.blogspot.com

Peter Mackenzie said...

I have also added you to my blogroll, I wish you great success on your journey.
Mackenzie