Sunday, November 18, 2007

Doubler update

Finished step 13 $20.00 - $40.00 .

Payout from Profit Network and Link Grand plus rebates from Big Crumbs plus found money and bottle deposits
brings me to $49.80 .

Which brings me to step 14 $40.00-$80.00 .
Currently have a cash on hand balance of $11.73 letting it set to draw interest while I research new investment
ideas.

Signed up with GetRef to help build a downline and get refferels still to early to tell how it will workout as I am
still figuring out how it works exactly.

Signed-up with Donkey Mails thru GetRef it is a paid to read site, they send you e-mails and pay you to read
ads. To early to form an opionion yet.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Jeff-
How many people have signed up under you in Big Crumbs? I just signed up last week and received my 2.5% from Overstock.com. Pretty cool! I'm interested in following your progress and will add your link to my blog. Keep saving!
Scott